GIORDANO LEGACY FUND
HONORING OUR PAST, FULFILLING OUR FUTURE
Giordano Dance Chicago created the Giordano Legacy Fund in 2016 to preserve our past and define our future. As America's original jazz dance company and as an organization heralded locally, nationally, and internationally for its innovative performance and programs, Giordano Dance Chicago has created this fund to support:
• Reconstruction of vital works from our extensive repertoire
• Creation of new works from established and up-and-coming choreographers
• Preservation of the Giordano Technique through the Nan Giordano Certification Program®
• Continuation of the "Light Award", an annual celebration of a high school dancer
• Support of an archival program to honor and protect our history
• Establish a needs-based scholarship program for deserving students
• Creation of our college mentorship program
** I understand that this is entirely a contribution to Giordano Dance Chicago, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Giordano Dance Chicago is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Please note Giordano Dance Chicago, the Giordano Legacy Fund, and the Nan Giordano Certification Program® are in no way affiliated with the
Gus Giordano Dance School in Andersonville or the Gus Giordano Jazz Legacy Foundation.